Monday, February 16, 2015
6:30 pm. At Camelot by the Sea
A new timeshare sales scam has surfaced, please see our Scam Alert page for more information
To ensure that only Camelot Owners are using our pool facilities, all current pool cards have been deactivated. To activate your card, please stop by the Camelot office. We will ask to see your identification and will be verifying that you are an authorized Owner at Camelot. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
CHECK OUT OUR NEW BEACH RESTORATION PHOTOS...WILL BE UPDATED AS OUR BEACH GETS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LARGER!!!
To Stay Up On News and Programs from your Resort and All Liberte’ news,
simply text “liberte” to 43766 on your mobile phone today!
Taxes for 2013/2014 is $19 per unit.
To visit our public website for reservations, virtual tours, floorplans, etc.
THERE IS A NEW SCAM TARGETING OUR TIMESHARE OWNERS
For the newest Florida Legislation to protect both the buyer and seller of timeshare units, a must read if you are buying or selling.
- We have a new Toll-free number for US & Canada - guests only 888-360-6988
- We have a Toll-free number for UK guests only 0800-680-0612
- Guests are not allowed to smoke in the rooms at Camelot By The Sea
- You will now have to sign the check-in form that you agree not to smoke in the Timeshares there is a $250.00 Fine!!!
- Owners, for your convenience, you you now can print out your Rental Agreement it is located under documents
- Owners now there are Internal Exchanges posted, this is located under documents
- Please contact Resort for Past Fincncials and Minutes
Camelot by the Sea is developing a list of owners who would like to exchange
their week with another owner. If you are interested in an exchange, please
email the resort or call. It would then be up to the individual owners to
arrange the exchange once the information is provided.